Sunday 3 June 2012

Finally: something on this blog

While this blog was started ages ago, it just sat idle. To start things off, I'll make a list of stuff on my mental to-do list. Hopefully, I'll get to do some of them in the coming months, and write about them if they prove interesting. 

So in random order:
  • Upgrade my mythtv setup to 0.25
  • Add automatic power on/off to a Sony subwoofer
  • Unbrick my Chinese apad and turn it into something useful
  • Finish a USB-connected VFD and IR receiver
  • Continue work on a vintage (internet) radio
  • Add bluetooth remote control to a Sony STR-DE497P surround receiver
  • Fix some faulty UTP cables in my house that do not work with 1000 Mbit
  • Implement some kind of synthetic full backup for duplicity
  • Find a job for the BeagleBoard-xM that I got from my brother
  • Do something with the RP6 robot my wife gave me for my birthday
As said, I'll try to work on these and I'll try to write about it. However, with two children (one a very recent addition), these things tend to stay on the backburner.

No comments: